In order to study different carbon fiber contents and it’s influences on mechanical properties of concrete, ANSYS materials composites were synthesized to carry out numerical simulation. Here are the results of numerical analysis: The addition of carbon fiber composite can greatly improve the compressive strength of concrete. Among them, the mechanical properties of concrete with 1% carbon fiber content and 2% carbon fiber content are basically the same, but there is no clear improvement in flexural performance. Therefore, the enhancement of mechanical properties of concrete by fiber is closely related to its content. The study of the change between them can effectively reduce the loss of fiber, but also conducive to the promotion of fiber reinforced concrete.
Zhao Xiaolong ,
College of Resources and Environment, Yunnan Agricultural University, 650000, Kunming, Yunnan Province Key Laboratory of Efficient Urban and Rural Water Safety and Water Saving and Emission Reduction, 650000, Kunming,
Yunnan Province Key Laboratory of Efficient Urban and Rural Water Safety and Water Saving and Emission Reduction, 650000, Kunming, School of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Yunnan Agricultural University, 650000, Kunming ,
College of Foreign Languages, University of Jinan, 250022, Jinan,
College of Water Resources, Yunnan Agricultural University, 6500000, Kunming, College of Foreign Languages, University of Jinan, 250022, Jinan,
Yunnan Province Key Laboratory of Efficient Urban and Rural Water Safety and Water Saving and Emission Reduction, 650000, Kunming, College of Water Resources, Yunnan Agricultural University, 6500000, Kunming,
Zhao Xiaolong Ismail Shah Zhai Pingyu Fan Xiaoya Wang Jing “Analysis of Mechanical Properties of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Concrete Based on Ansy International Journal of Engineering Works Vol. 8 Issue 01 PP. 37-40 January 2021 https://doi.org/10.34259/ijew.21.8013740.
- YANG, Y.-s., J.-j. SHI, and Z.-g. HUANG, Experimental Research on the Carbon Fiber Reinforced Lightweight Aggregate Concrete (CFRLAC). Sci-Tech Information Development & Economy, 2007(7): p. 104.
- Park, S.B., E.S. Yoon, and B.I. Lee, Effects of processing and materials variations on mechanical properties of lightweight cement composites. Cement and concrete research, 1999. 29(2): p. 193-200.
- Saradar, A., et al., Restrained shrinkage cracking of fiber-reinforced high-strength concrete. Fibers, 2018. 6(1): p. 12.
- Xu, J.-J., et al., Recycled aggregate concrete in FRP-confined columns: a review of experimental results. Composite Structures, 2017. 174: p. 277-291.
- Nam, J., et al., Frost resistance of polyvinyl alcohol fiber and polypropylene fiber reinforced cementitious composites under freeze thaw cycling. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2016. 90: p. 241-250.
- Noushini, A., B. Samali, and K. Vessalas, Effect of polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) fibre on dynamic and material properties of fibre reinforced concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 2013. 49: p. 374-383.
- Rashad, A.M., The effect of polypropylene, polyvinyl-alcohol, carbon and glass fibres on geopolymers properties. Materials Science and Technology, 2019. 35(2): p. 127-146.
- Liu, H., et al., Basic mechanical properties of basalt fiber reinforced recycled aggregate concrete. The Open Civil Engineering Journal, 2017. 11(1).
- Gao Jinbao.Experimental research and application of carbon fiber permeable concrete[J].Journal of Jiamusi University (Natural Science Edition),2019,37(06):871-873+877
- Zhang Yuwu. Research on static and dynamic mechanical properties of UHMWPE fiber concrete[D]. National University of Defense Technology, 2014.
- Zhang Guangtai,Zhang Mei,Zhang Luyang,Cao Yinlong,Chen Yong.Prediction of shear capacity of fiber reinforced concrete beams based on Bayesian probability model[J].Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society,2020,39(03):770-778.