Existence Criteria and Hyers-Ulam Theorem for a Coupled P-Laplacian System of Fractional Differential Equations
Vol. 5, Issue 5, PP. 76-86, May 2018
Fractional differential equations (FDEs), Hyer-Ulam stability (HUS), topological degree theory, existence and uniqueness of solutions (EUS)
Dealing with high order coupled systems of FDEs through nonlinear p-Laplacian operator. We analyze existence, uniqueness & Hyer-Ulam stability (HUS) of the solutions by means of topological degree method. For this purpose, we transform the supposed problem into an integral system via Green�s function(s) and assume certain operator equivalent to the integral form of the problem. Then after, the results are proved with some necessary assumptions.
- Kiran Tabassum: College of Science, Hohai University, 210098, Nanjing, P. R. China.e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liu Xiangyang: College of Science, Hohai University, 210098, Nanjing, P. R. China. e-mail: email@example.com
- Syed Furqan Rafique: Department of Electrical Engineering, North China Electric Power University, Beijing, P.R.China. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irfan Jamil: College of Energy and Electrical Engineering, Hohai University, 210098, Nanjing, P.R.China. e-mail: I.email@example.com
Kiran Tabassum Liu Xiangyang Syed Furqan Rafique Irfan Jamil
- D. Baleanua, O.G. Mustafa and R.P. Agarwal, An existence result for a superlinear fractional differential equation, Appl. Math. Lett., Vol. 23(9) (2010), 1129 - 1132.
- P. Kumam, A. Ali, K. Shah, R. A. Khan, Existence results and Hyers-Ulam stability to a class of nonlinear arbitrary order differential equations, J. Nonlinear Sci. Appl., 10 (2017), 29862997.
- D. Baleanu, R. P. Agarwal, H. Mohammadi, S. Rezapour, Some existence results for a nonlinear fractional differential equation on partially ordered Banach spaces, Bound. Value Probl., 2013 (2013), 8 pages.
- D. Baleanu, O. G. Mustafa, R. P. Agarwal, On the solution set for a class of sequential fractional differential equations,J.Phys. A, 43 (2010), 7 pages.
- N. I. Mahmudov, S. Unul, Existence of solutions of order fractional three-point boundary value problems with integral conditions, Abstr. Appl. Anal., 2014 (2014), 12 pages.
- N. I. Mahmudov, S. Unul, Existence of solutions of fractional boundary value problems with p-Laplacian operator, Bound.ValueProbl., 2015 (2015), 16 pages. 1.
- N. I. Mahmudov, S. Unul, On existence of BVP�s for impulsive fractional differential equations, Adv. Difference Equ.,2017 (2017), 16 pages.
- L. Hu, S. Zhang,On existence results for nonlinear fractional differential equations involving thep-Laplacian at resonance. Mediterr. J. Math.13, 955-966 (2016).
- A. Ali, B. Samet, K. Shah, R. A. Khan, Existence and stability of solution to a toppled systems of differential equations of non-integer order. Bound.Value Probl.2017, 16 (2017).
- J. Mawhin,Topological Degree Methods in Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems CMBS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics, vol. 40. Am. Math. Soc., Providence (1979).
- F. Isaia, On a nonlinear integral equation without compactness. Acta Math.Univ. Comen.75, 233-240 (2006).
- J. Wang, Y. Zhou, W. Wei, Study in fractional differential equations by means of topological degree methods. Numer.Funct. Anal. Optim.33(2), 216-238 (2012).
- K. Shah, R. A. Khan, Existence and uniqueness results in a coupled system of fractional order boundary value problems by topological degree theory. Numer.Funct.Anal.Optim.37, 887-899 (2016).
- K. Shah, A. Ali, R. A. Khan, Degree theory and existence of positive solutions to coupled systems of multi-point boundary value problems. Bound. Value Probl.2016(1), 1 (2016).
- T. Shen, W. Liu and X. Shen, Existence and uniqueness of solutions for several BVPs of fractional differential equations with p-Laplacian operator, Mediterr. J. Math. (2016) DOI 10.1007/s00009-016-0766-9.
- I. Area, J. Losada, and J. J. Nieto, A note on fractional logistic equation. Physica A444, 182-187 (2016).
- K. S. Miller, B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, pp. 209-217. Wiley,New York (1993).
- R. Hilfer, Application of Fractional Calculus in Physics. World Scientific, Singapore (2000).
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations.North-Holland Mathematics Studies, vol. 24.Amsterdam (2006).
- R. Agarwal, S. Hristova, and D. O�Regan, Stability of solutions to impulsive Caputo fractional differential equations. Electron. J. Differ. Equ.2016, Article ID 58 (2016).
- D. Anderson, R. Avery, Fractional-order boundary value problem with Sturm-Liouville boundary conditions. Electron.J. Differ. Equ.2015, Article ID 29 (2015).
- I. Bachar, H. Maagli, and V. Radulescu, Fractional Navier boundary value problems. Bound.Value Probl.2016, Article ID 79 (2016).
- N. D. Cong, T. S. Doan, S. Siegmund, and H. T. Tuan, Linearized asymptotic stability for fractional differential equations.Electron. J. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ.2016, Article ID 39 (2016).
- M. Ghergu, V. Radulescu, Nonlinear PDEs. Mathematical Models in Biology, Chemistry and Population Genetics.Springer Monographs in Mathematics. Springer, Heidelberg (2012).
- S. Kumar, D. Kumar, J. Singh, Fractional modeling arising in unidirectional propagation of long waves in dispersive media. Adv. Nonlinear Anal.5(4), 383-394 (2016).
- S. Peng, J. R. Wang, Existence and Ulam-Hyers stability of ODEs involving two Caputo fractional derivatives.Electron.J.Qual. Theory Differ. Equ.2015, Article ID 52 (2015).
- H. Jafari, D. Baleanu, H. Khan, R. A. Khan, and A. Khan, Existence criterion for the solutions of fractional orderp-Laplacian boundary value problems.Bound.Value Probl.2015, 164 (2015).
- L. Diening, P. Lindqvist, B. Kawohl, Mini-Workshop: thep-Laplacian operator and applications. OberwolfachRep.10(1), 433-482 (2013).
- X. Han, X. Yang, Existence andmultiplicity of positive solutions for a systemof fractional differential equation with parameters.Bound.Value Probl.2017, 78 (2017).
- E. Zhi, X. Liu, and F. Li, Non local boundary value problems of fractional differential equations withp-Laplacian.Math.Methods Appl. Sci.37, 2651-2662 (2014).
- L. Zhang, W. Zhang, X. Liu, and M. Jia, Existence of positive solutions for integral boundary value problems of fractional differential equations with p-Laplacian. Adv. Differ. Equ.2017, 36 (2017).
- R. A. Khan, A. Khan, A. Samad, H. Khan, On existence of solutions for fractional differential equations withp-Laplacian operator. J. Fract. Calc. Appl.5(2), 28-37 (2014).
- E. Cetin, F. S. Topal, Existence of solutions for fractional four point boundary value problems withp-Laplacian operator. J. Comput. Anal.Appl.19(1), 892-903 (2015).
- S. Liang, J. Zhang, Existence and uniqueness of positive solutions for integral boundary problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations with p-Laplacian operator. Rocky Mt. J. Math.44(1), 953-974 (2014).
- H. Khan, Y. Li, W. Chen, D. Baleanu, and A. Khan, Existence theorems and Hyers-Ulam stability for a coupled system of fractional differential equations with p-Laplacian operator. Boundary Value Problems (2017) 2017:157. DOI 10.1186/s13661-017-0878-6.
- H. Khan, Y. Li, H. Sun, and A. Khan, Existence of solution and Hyers-Ulam stability for a coupled system of fractional differential equations with p-Laplacian operator. J.Nonlinear Sci. Appl., 10 (2017), 5219-5229.